Monday, May 12, 2014

Last Cambios and new companion


Hello Family!
Well, it was good to be able to talk to my family, only it made me a little trunky thinking about the short time left.
I was able to catch up a lot with my family of the things that are going on with me so not a lot of new there. This past week we started our new cambios. I was all day in the bus terminal as we had to be there to welcome in all of the new missionaries, and then we went to a farewell party for all of the missionaries that are ending their missions. It was weird to see, but this was my last time in the terminal all day!
This cambio has been going great, I am now with a Chilean named Elder Thomas. He is a little bit younger in the mission which is good for me and I am excited because in the zone is the elder I trained Elder McDonald, another ex-companion Elder Dunn and also Elder Fastidio from Grants Pass! A lot of missionaries that have known me for a really long time.
We also had a zone leaders counsel which was good because we were just talking about all of the rules and changing some of them because President Rappleye wants a good change when he goes home and doesn't want people taking advantage of the new mission president.
Another busy week but I am enjoying it. It has been rainy all day long today but at least I am warm at night and that is the important thing for me-haha. I am just getting good at making a fire, that's for sure.
Well, I hope all is well with everyone!  The next time we talk will be face to face in person.
Love, Elder Nelson