Friday, December 28, 2012

Feliz Navidad 2012

Hola Familia y Amigos- Feliz Navidad!

I hope everybody is having a great Christmas time, I sure am. It's nice and I am very blessed and am reminded alot about how blessed I am being in Chile and having the opportunity to serve others at this time in the year. 
 
This week has been one of the rainiest and coldest since we left winder, including the first day of summer which was Dec. 21st.  It was very, very rainy and cold, I'm kind of disapointed because I thought that it was finally warming up and going to be summer, but I might not get a summer this year.

This week, I went up to the house of the President of the Branch to introduce my new compaion and he told me something awesome, Marcos who got baptized and confirmed last week, went up to him and asked how he can begin to start paying tithing. Monica is still teaching gospel principles too. It is an awesome feeling seeing people take hold of the gospel and doing the right thing. I love this family alot and am excited to be a part in their advancement and growth in the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This Friday, we also had a branch Christmas party with Santa, it was a good success with a good turn out. We watched the Christmas Devotional talk by President Monson and then the missionaries sang a song and then we played games. It was fun, and we got a couple of investigators to attend. I have also still been playing the piano in sacrament meeting which is great and the branch really loves it, as I have been playing christmas songs, and the branch can learn new songs. 


Well I hope that everybody is having a great holiday season. I love you all and feel so blessed to have the support and the love. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the great examples around me. I pray that everyone can strive to keep the true meaning of Christmas in their hearts at all time, and always reamember Him. Remember ``He who gives money, gives a lot; he who gives time, gives even more; but he who gives of himself, gives everything´´
Feliz Navidad to all of my loved ones, friends, family and people who read my blog even if I don't know you, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Love Elder Jentry Nelson