Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy December

 Pichanga again...First Monday of every month...by the way...I don't eat this by myself! 
A puppy that one of our investigators has.  She is so super cute.
I held her and she fell asleep in my lap while I taught a lesson.
 
Hola Family!
It is crazy to believe that it is December, time has been going really fast and we are almost going to have another change of companions in about 2 weeks. This week has been very rainy as I have had to accessorize with the whole rain gear stuff. It was exciting though because Marcos the husband of Monica found a new job so that he can go to church on Sunday and be baptized, so we have his baptism set for the 15th of December. It's really exciting. That will be a great Christmas present. They also ended up moving but only to a different part of our sector so me and Elder Rupp helped them move all of their furniture and beds and stuff this week, luckily the only day it didn't rain. There are a lot of Christmas decorations starting to go up in Frutillar which is making me a little homesick  but its all good, I'm getting really excited to talk to everybody in about 3 weeks, we´ll see if I´ve changed. Also I know that Jeni is going in this week to find out the gender and I don't want anyone to tell me what it is, I want to be surprised at Christmas and that way you can tell me in person. That's fun going back to Rexburg for the wedding, makes me think of what we were doing last year at this time.  I hope everybody is enjoying the holiday season.

Pórtense bien
Elder Nelson