Friday, August 10, 2012

Ready to go!

Hello Everyone!

So the big thing this week is that i got my travel plans and now know when i can call you. This is what i looks like:

american airlines 3039  Leave SLC 10:05 AM arrive Los Angeles 11:00 AM (20th of August)

Lan Chile 601 Leave LAX 1:25 PM arrive Santiago Chile 5:40 AM

Lan chile 51 Leave Santiago 11:35 am (21st) arrive osorno 1:15 PM (21st of August)

I will call during my layover in LA, so be ready and that is pacific time im pretty sure, just be ready and have anybody else who wants a call be ready at that time.
 
Well hows everything going? Its been going good here, just towards the end of the MTC, my lessons have been getting better and better everytime and i'm really doing good on spanish. And you would also be really proud to know that my room has gotten best room on the floor for the last 2 weeks, so im finally tidy after all those years.

This is my last p-day on friday and my next one is next saturday, im not sure when i will be emailing yet, so just be ware if you're by a computer but if not, i get to talk to you on the phone.

I loved the picture of oscar sleeping and if you happen to send one last package before i leave, i would like that one in it, its so adorable. Also, just anything that would be nice for traveling, i have about 32 hours of it in airplanes and airports.

So Nick Santos entered the MTC and it was on my first time hosting but unfortunatley i never got to host him but i have been seeing him around. Its neat. I also got a picture that i will try to send home soon that has me and a handful of other rexburgers at the map pointing.

I hope that everyone is doing well, i'll make sure and keep Jared in my prayers, congrats to Erica.

Love you all,

Elder Jentry Nelson

PS Thanks to Shawn and his familyfor  their letters. Julie said thanks for the example i set for their kids. in the primary spotlight, for the question "If you could have one wish what would it be" Tate said "Serve a mission just like my Cousin Jentry" That touched my heart and made my day. Thanks so much Shawn & Family!