Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fall in Southern Chile

Hey Family,
Firstly, Congratulations! to the new parents (D&C 68:25...don't mess up), I am so excited for the both of you, and the new grandparents and the uncle and aunt once again...I am way excited but a little sad that I cant be there, but by the time that she is actually fun to be around, I will be happy, I'm just a little confused because I thought that we came to the conclusion that she was going to be named Jentrina...
Well, this week, as always was a cold one, a little warmer but it sure is starting to become fall, We can finally start using the fire wood this next week, which I will be using because I am going nowhere for another cambio. Elder Barriga and I will be together for another 6 weeks which is very exciting. We get along really well and are slow in the process but are getting some good people, as long as we work hard and are obedient, the Lord will bless us.
We had ward conference this week, so I was asked to play for the ward choir, we sang two songs, its kind of difficult to play for Chileans because they are so used to singing hymns without music that they don't know how to sing with music, it turned out really well, and this week, I will be speaking in church again.
K, well this was a very slow week, and I don't have much to say about the week, but I am so proud of everything that you are doing for me, and I feel super blessed.
Love, Elder Nelson
Fall in Southern Chile; changing leaves and dark rainy skies.
A pig farm in the country with baby pigs.
A long walk in the country.